Date of Next Event: June 16th, 2012
Registration Info: Online registration at PreRace.com
Event Description: The Bailey HUNDO, a not-for-profit event, is a world-class 100-mile endurance mountain bike race that starts and ends in Bailey, Colorado. Money raised by the HUNDO is invested in youth biking initiatives in Colorado, and used to build new trails in the Platte Canyon area that both serve the local community’s recreation needs and develop Bailey into a mountain biking destination.
About Bailey: Located less than an hour southwest of Denver, Bailey offers unparalleled access to single track trails – both the Buffalo Creek Trail System, and the Colorado Trail are easily accessible from the heart of Bailey.
Chamber website Lodging & Restaurants
About the Route: Starting from the heart of Bailey, the race features over 45 miles of singletrack as it winds from Bailey through the Buffalo Creek Trail system and along the Colorado Trail to the South Platte to Deckers up Stony Creek Pass to Wellington Lake, and to a private meadow along the river – a new festival atmosphere for 2012! Click here for a large map of the course
- 2011 Bailey Hundo by Shawn Gregory
- 2011 Bailey Hundo by Jeff Higham
- 2011 Bailey Hundo by Bob Campbell
- 2011 Bailey Hundo by Jason Hilimire
- 2011 Bailey Hundo by Sonya Looney
- 2011 Bailey Hundo by Mike Berg
- Hammering the 2011 Bailey Hundo – mountain flyer magazine
- 2010 Bailey Hundo: The Bailey Hundo … and then some
Scenes from the 1st annual Bailey Hundo